|Company:||The Faison Center|
|Position:||ABA Program Supervisor - BCBA|
|Location:||Newport News, VA|
The Peninsula School at The Faison Center, located in Newport News, VA, is a non-profit organization committed to educating and providing services to individuals with autism and developmental disabilities. The Faison Center programs, headquartered in Richmond, are designed to provide resources for an individual’s entire lifespan, starting at diagnosis and continuing into adulthood, including day school services, clinical services, summer and adult residential and day programs.
The Peninsula School seeks an experienced Board Certified Behavior Analyst to join our school as an ABA Program Supervisor in our new 10,000 square feet building to be located in City Center at Oyster Point. Our school serves K-12 students with autism and related disabilities. The ABA Program Supervisor serves as the program administrator and senior clinician, overseeing several classrooms arranged using behavior analytic approaches. They will work as part of a larger administrative and clinical team to carry out the Center’s mission to enhance the lives of individuals with autism and related disorders.
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including substantial professional development opportunities.
• Provide staff development, supervision and organizational leadership for assigned program in the effective implementation of the applied behavioral analysis process
• Supervise and monitor implementation of programming for positive behavioral changes
• Oversee program planning and management, individual client progress and staff development
• Ensure successful relationships with partner organizations and families
Education and Experience Requirements
• Master’s degree in behavior analysis, education, psychology or a related field, required
• Hold or be eligible to acquire Virginia licensure in Behavior Analysis, required (must obtain within 90 days of hire)
• Certification in Behavior Analysis, required (BCBA®)
• Experience with and the ability to work with people diagnosed with developmental disabilities, behavior problems, communication and social dysfunction, as well as with their families and other caregivers.
• Expertise in the development and oversight of specialized curriculum and staff training.
• Ability to meet crisis management training physical requirements, including but not limited to: lifting up to 50 lbs., reaching and grasping in all directions, kneeling for up to five minutes, moving quickly in confined and open spaces to avoid safety issues
• All employees must complete comprehensive background checks upon hire
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: BCBA – Peninsula
The Faison Center is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.