Behavioral Momentum, an Acorn Health company, offers our clients the highest quality of intensive, behavior-based treatment for individuals with autism spectrum and related disorders. We provide an unparalleled opportunity for BCBA’s to make an impact with clients, and to learn and grow through collaboration with our professional staff.
We are seeking dynamic, high-energy, detail-oriented BCBA’s to join our team. The successful candidate will work in a team-oriented environment and engage in a wide range of activities, focused on providing behavior analytic assessment and treatment services in our clinical centers, at client homes, and/or in community settings.
This position reports directly to a Clinical Director.
About Acorn Health
Acorn Health family of companies that deliver exceptional clinical services to children with autism. We are a partnership of behavior analytic professionals who develop, apply, and share the latest advances in the science of applied behavior analysis (ABA) to improve the lives of the families we serve. And while each of our partner companies is unique, we all share important core values.
We value HUSTLE.
We are FLEXIBLE to meet the needs of our families.
We are TEAM PLAYERS supporting each other always.
We are life-long LEARNERS always seeking to improve.
We are ACCOUNTABLE to ourselves and each other.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
This individual will oversee a caseload of Behavioral Momentum clients, to include management of assessments (including functional analyses where appropriate), development of individualized treatment plans, collection of measures of performance, data analysis and presentation, and the ongoing evolution of the treatment plans. Specific duties shall also include:
- Objective monitoring of progress and documentation of client records, to exceed agency standards and to enable the best possible treatment decisions.
- Regular communication with parents (including weekly family training), Behavioral Momentum staff, and others as necessary to inform and improve treatment plans.
- Oversight of Registered Behavior Technicians and/or Supervisors (per Behavior Analyst Certification Board [BACB] guidelines) working as part of the overall caseload of clients, including completion of regular performance evaluations.
- Participation in the interview process for new Supervisors and Behavior Technicians.
- Attendance and participation in regular Behavioral Momentum meetings of BCBA staff, where ideas, success stories, and recent research topics are presented for discussion and use in treatment plans across the organization.
- Travel to clients at their home, school or other location(s) as agreed and necessary.
- Must possess a master’s degree in ABA or a related field.
- Must be a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) in good standing with the BACB.
- A history of work with children, adolescents, young adults, and/or families is essential. Specific training/experience in developmental disabilities and Autism Spectrum Disorders is preferred.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, in English.
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and satisfactory driving record.
- Must meet the physical requirements of the position, to include lifting of clients, packages, or equipment, and accessing non-barrier free premises.
- Should enjoy working in an interdisciplinary team approach to develop and implement client treatment plans.
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, able to maintain records, prepare reports and reliably develop timely correspondence related to work.
- Must be able to clear background screening.
In addition to our team-oriented culture, we offer a competitive benefits package to include time away from work, health, dental, and a 401(k) plan. We also offer relocation packages.