|Company:||Central Virginia's Preferred Providers, LLC|
|Position:||Clinical Supervisor BCBA/BCaBA/BCBA-D|
Clinical Supervisor BCBA/BCaBA/BCBA-D
Central Virginia’s Preferred Provider (CVPP) LLC, is currently looking for an individual who is a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), (BCaBA), or (BCBA-D). We are looking for a motivated and driven behavior analyst to grow with our organization whose clinical approach fits well with our team.
What you’ll be doing
Including but not limited to:
Duties and Responsibilities for Clinical Supervisor BCBA/BCaBA/BCBA-D
• Supervising and training non-certified staff
• Attending bi-weekly team meetings with family members and therapists
• Providing training and feedback to parents as needed
• Analyzing data taken by therapy teams and making treatment decisions
• Updating client goals and treatment plans
• Taking part in initial assessments for new clients
• Must have reliable transportation and a valid Virginia State driver’s license and willingness to travel throughout Richmond and surrounding areas.
Requirements for Clinical Supervisor BCBA/BCaBA/BCBA-D:
• BCBA certificate
• Experience working with children or children with disabilities
• Salary is competitive and varies depending on coursework completed and previous experience
Experience Requirements for Clinical Supervisor BCBA/BCaBA/BCBA-D:
• Working with children with autism: 1 year
• Applied Behavior Analysis: 1 year
• BCBA license/certification
• Prior BCBA experience
• Master’s Degree
Also welcome to apply:
• Grad students close to testing
• Licensed Behavior Analysts
• Board Certified Behavior Analyst (Required)
• Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (Required)
Check out our perks + Benefits:
In addition to our welcoming company culture and competitive compensation packages, our direct-hire employees enjoy the below benefits:
Comprehensive group medical insurance, including health, dental, vision and life insurance.
401K Retirement Plan
Opportunity for professional growth and advancement
Paid time off
Company–observed paid holidays
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, and highly encourage resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. We extend equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other reason protected by federal, state or local law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EOE M/F/D/V/SO. Drug Free Workplace.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year