|Company:||Dominion Youth Services|
|Position:||Senior Behavior Analyst|
|Phone #:||(804) 346-6914|
Dominion ABA is seeking a dynamic Behavior Analyst to join our growing team and provide leadership to teams in the Tidewater region. This leader will develop and grow ABA programs that will include in-home and in-clinic work. There may be additional opportunities to expand growth into therapeutic behavior consultation services.
– $1000.00 sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
– Flexible scheduling and low billing expectation
– Annual training budget to use at your discretion to manage CEU’s and other training needs
– Mileage reimbursement
– Competitive salary and benefits
– Comprehensive health benefits, including dental & vision coverage
– 401k retirement plan
– Opportunities for supervision, continuing education and career growth
– Access to company materials for work related efforts (assessments, session materials, technology, etc.)
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
– Master’s Degree or higher in a Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) approved field
– Licensed Behavior Analyst
– Two years of successful supervision/management experience
– Minimum of 3 years of experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities or Autism
– Requires writing sample and 1 letter of reference from a supervisor/manager upon interview
– Provide clinical supervision and training to clinical staff and assistant behavior analysts on your team.
– Provide regular parent training and maintain parent communication to ensure services are effectively impacting families.
– Assist with all intake and discharge planning activities including preparing documents to ensure client insurance authorizations and reauthorizations of services.
– Supervise clinicians in training (CITs) in developing and monitoring ISPs, objectives, and methods necessary for providing effective services to clients.
– Coordinate with other service providers working with clients to encourage consistency among client families/caregivers and all providers.
– Lead and participate in regularly scheduled staff meetings and trainings.
– Lead employees to accomplish all job objectives; inspires confidence and motivation; clearly defines expectations and maintains personal effectiveness under pressure.
– Demonstrates appropriate delegation and coordination of tasks and duties in the operations of the program, using appropriate organizational/priority setting skills.
– Provide direct 1:1 ABA when providing team coverage, and/or when training staff or parents on ABA practices.
– Completes all paperwork and documentation in accordance with established policies and procedures and acceptable clinical practices within designated timeframes.
– Adhere to all policies and procedures and complete other tasks deemed necessary for the successful operation of the program.
– Remain current in evidence-based practices by participating in continuing education activities.
– Provide clinical leadership to the DYS ABA team through the creation and delivery of staff development opportunities, the revision and proposal of policies and procedures, and bringing creative problem solving to the table.
– Develop new opportunities to grow programs through coordination with Director of Developmental Services, and in collaboration with community partners.
– Always maintain professional and ethical standards.