|Company:||Easterseals UCP of North Carolina & Virginia, Inc.|
|Position:||a Lead BCBA|
WHO WE ARE:
Together We Achieve Better Days
Easterseals UCP creates opportunities, promotes individual choice, and changes the lives of children and adults with disabilities by maximizing their individual potential to live, learn, work, and play in their communities. We are Accountable, Committed, and Caring. These three words guide everything we do.
Our ever-growing Autism Services Program has an immediate opportunity for a Lead Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to join their team overseeing the Greenville, Elizabeth City, and Kitty Hawk N.C. territory. Interested applicants MUST BE WILLING to Travel between locations. If you’re looking for a rewarding, challenging, new role with a sustainable organization, we would love to explore this opportunity with you.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
Develops a program that creates and maintains a culture of behavior support via hands-on individual and family engagement. Implements specific behavioral support services to achieve individual goals for all identified individuals as well as a model for teachers, parents, etc., strategies to support behavior plan implementation.
• Develops and establishes a program – target market, customer profile, demographics and market analysis, etc.
• Identifies and builds relationships with necessary constituents to market program and identify opportunities.
• Becomes familiar with state regulatory bodies and requirements to establish a program. Provides behavioral support services for individuals served and their families to ensure the behavioral needs of all individuals served are being addressed properly.
• Conducts assessments and provides therapeutic services.
• Performs functional assessments of behavior and develops behavior intervention plans for individuals with autism.
• Completes clinical reports, progress notes, and data summaries in a timely and compliant manner.
• Conducts professional development activities and in-service training for staff and families on applied behavior analysis principles.
• Monitors, consults, and coaches parents and staff in the assessment and implementation of behavioral goals. Encourages family involvement and supports the child-family relationship.
• Provides direct supervision, training, and professional support to Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst(s), Board Certified Behavior Analyst(s), Autism Technicians, Registered Behavior Technicians, and Behavior Interns to ensure quality service and a safe environment.
• Evaluates staff in accordance with established procedures.
• Ensures staff maintain required certification and documentation to meet state and local licensing requirements for employment.
YOU’RE A GREAT MATCH FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU HAVE:
• Board Certified Behavior Analyst Certification required.
• Master’s Degree in Human Service related field from an institution appropriately accredited and recognized by the Department of Education required.
• Minimum of three years of work experience working with children with developmental disabilities and/or autism preferred.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Strong organization, time management, and follow up skills.
• Meets qualifications as established by specific funding sources.
• Ability to work under pressure, maintain accuracy and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work with staff, participants and the public in a professional and concerned manner.
• Must have unrestricted, state-appropriate driver’s license and current personal vehicle insurance.
WHAT EASTERSEALS UCP CAN OFFER YOU:
• Comprehensive Benefit Package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, and long-term and short-term disability insurance.
• 403(b) Retirement Plan
• Accrued Paid Time Off + 10 Paid Holidays.
• Unique to EastersealsUCP Autism Services Program: Dynamic Full-Time staff including – BCBA-D, Clinical Leads, and Clinical Director.
• Competitive Industry average size of active caseloads
• Company provided phone and laptop with IT Technical Support
• CEU stipend