|Company:||The Faison Center|
|Position:||BCBA or BCaBA - Consultation|
The Faison Center, located in Richmond VA, is a non-profit organization committed to educating and services to individuals with autism and developmental disabilities. Programs are designed to provide resources for an individual’s entire lifespan, starting at diagnosis and continuing into adulthood, including day school services, clinical services, summer and adult residential and day programs.
The Faison Center seeks an experienced Board Certified Behavior Analyst or Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst to join our Behavioral Consultation team. Providing both center-based and in-home/community settings, our team provides critical treatment and programming for individuals in need of ABA support for a range of issues.
Benefits include a flexible work schedule, competitive compensation (base + revenue share), comprehensive benefits including paid time off, professional development, health and life benefits, and a meaningful, collaborative work environment.
• Conduct comprehensive assessments related to referred individual problem(s)
• Generate treatment plans for all assigned individuals, and modify as needed.
• Advise parents, caregivers and other stakeholders on treatment practices, including but not limited to, data collection systems for continuous assessment, direct observation, and providing direct services
• Provide direct services for the purposes of modeling and staff training to build capacity in others who serve the individual
• Implement billable services including interviewing relevant persons, completing observations, assessing individual needs, developing data collection methods, designing therapeutic consultation plan, and training families and other caregiver in the support of treatment plans
• Provide case management for assigned individuals including correspondence, required paperwork, documentation, reporting and billing requirements
Education and Experience Requirements
• Master’s degree in behavior analysis, education, psychology or a related field, required for BCBA; Bachelor’s required for BCaBA
• Hold or be eligible to acquire Virginia licensure in Behavior Analysis, required (must obtain within 90 days of hire)
• Certification in Behavior Analysis, required (BCBA® or BCaBA®)
• Experience with and the ability to work with people diagnosed with developmental disabilities, behavior problems, communication and social dysfunction, as well as with their families and other caregivers.
• Expertise in the development and oversight of specialized curriculum and staff training.
• Ability to meet crisis management training physical requirements, including but not limited to: lifting up to 50 lbs., reaching and grasping in all directions, kneeling for up to five minutes, moving quickly in confined and open spaces to avoid safety issues
• All employees must complete comprehensive background checks upon hire
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com Subject: BCBA Behavior Consult