|Company:||Lutheran Family Services|
|Position:||a Board Certified Behavior Analyst|
|Phone #:||1 (800) 359-3834|
Lutheran Family Services is seeking a BCBA to join our team at the Minnick School – Harrisonburg Campus in Harrisonburg, Virginia. Individuals nearing completion of coursework and experience hours will also be considered.
Minnick School is a private special education day school for students with disabilities. The Minnick School – Harrisonburg campus serves approximately 30 students. Our BCBAs work collaboratively with school personnel to implement effective, evidence-based interventions for students with disabilities.
Lutheran Family Services of Virginia is a community of innovative, service-minded, caring people committed to serving children and strengthening family life for people of all races, ethnicity and religions. We believe that lives are transformed by the best, least restrictive care, that effective organizations are continually improving, and that employees are the lifeblood of an organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer competitive benefits to eligible employees that include:
• Competitive group health, dental and life insurance
• Voluntary short-term disability insurance
• Long-term disability insurance
• Voluntary life accidental death & dismemberment
• Agency retirement and employee savings account 401k
• Vacation and sick leave
• Cell phone reimbursement allowance
• Laptops and options for teleworking
• Use of agency vehicles; competitive mileage reimbursement rate
• Education assistance