|Company:||RCG Behavioral Health Network|
|Position:||Board Certified Behavior Analyst|
|Phone #:||(844) 724-4584|
Are you looking to further your career as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst? Looking for a challenging role job in an in-demand field? If so, consider joining our team as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Provide clinical supervision to all assigned ABA Therapists.
– Provide monthly clinical observation of clients and provide ongoing feedback to therapists.
– Completes duties related to supervision of therapists and clients to include completing supervision notes on a weekly basis and reviewing and completing weekly reports to ensure proper billing.
– Develops and presents in-service training to improve team member competencies in clinical or therapeutic interventions.
– Provide initial and ongoing assessments for clients (e.g., VB-MAPP, FBA, ABLLS-R).
– Develop a curriculum that specifically meets the needs of the client.
– Develops and oversees treatment plans, curriculums, and behavior plans.
– Provide initial and ongoing training to ABA Therapists.
– Responsible for developing treatment, behavior, and service plans.
– Responsible for overseeing family training that integrates evidence-based behavioral strategies to be implemented in the home and/or natural environment.
– Meet with families on a quarterly basis to review progress related to treatment plan including curriculum and behavior plan.
– Analyze and graph data related to treatment and modify programs as needed.
– Collaborates with outside agency team members (i.e IEP team, speech therapists, OTs).
– Manages the authorization and reauthorization process for all assigned clients.
– Must have flexible availability between the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
– Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and licensed by the Board of Medicine.
– Masters degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, or a related field from an accredited college or university.
– At least 2 years of experience providing behavioral therapy to children diagnosed with developmental and pervasive disorders.
– Knowledge of developmental disabilities including PDD, autism, and Asperger’s Syndrome.ABA Therapy; youth and family counseling.
– Working knowledge of the human services system, roles of human services personnel, and relevant community resources.
– Ability to maintain effective working relationships with other social services providers, service purchasers, and clients.
– Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.