|Company:||Spectrum Transformation Group|
|Position:||Behavior Analyst: Leadership Opportunity|
|Phone #:||(804) 378-6141|
Behavior Analyst-Team Lead
Our Harrisonburg office is seeking a full-time Behavior Analyst for this exciting leadership role. The Team Lead is responsible for leading 4-5 Behavior Counselors who provide therapeutic services based in the principles of behavior analysis within the community. The Team Lead is also responsible for coordinating the delivery of services to a caseload of no more than 15 clients across all therapeutic modalities (e.g., direct treatment, family/parent training, related service coordination, treatment team meetings from intake until client discharge/graduation). The Team Lead conducts behavior analytic assessments, develops initial treatment programs/behavior plans, routinely supervises client sessions to improve treatment integrity, and coordinates care with related service providers and other caregivers to promote the client’s success and wellbeing, in line with the mission of Spectrum Transformation Group.
• Must be a Licensed Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA,LBA) in good standing with the BACB and Commonwealth of Virginia Board of Medicine.
• At least 6 months of experience as a BCBA, LBA is preferred.
• At least 1 year of experience supervising and training staff is needed. Documentation of BACB-approved 8-hour Supervisor coursework is required.
• Strong analytical skills, writing and interpersonal skills are necessary. Must have a valid driver’s license and current vehicle insurance policy.
• Experience working with individuals with developmental and/or intellectual disabilities necessary (e.g.. Autism Spectrum Disorder, Down Syndrome).
• Must have a valid driver’s license and current vehicle insurance policy.
• Valid CPR and First Aid is required.
• Medical, dental and vision benefits
• Retirement benefits
• 8 Paid holidays and tiered Paid Days Leave accrual based on tenure
• Mileage/Phone stipend
• Annual Professional Development Reimbursement
• Paid time off for continuing education, professional development (e.g.. attending conferences)
Spectrum Transformation Group was officially named a Richmond Times Dispatch’s Top Workplaces in May of 2018. Spectrum Transformation Group is a learning organization providing evidenced-based practices to promote full potential. Spectrum is committed to acquiring and retaining talented individuals. We seek highly skilled, passionate, motivated, and knowledgeable individuals to serve those under our care. For more information about our opportunities, please contact Franka Bowman-Williams at (804) 378-6141 Ext. 312 or via e-mail Franka@spectrumtgrp.com. www.spectrumtgrp.com